“College is a refuge from hasty judgment.”
- Robert Frost
At some point during my second week as a college student I encountered this quote from a man that seems to be wise, at least he sounds so. I also learned about a form of ancient Japanese poetry called Tanka, predecessor even to the Haiku. Let us report from this "refuge from hasty judgement".
college has its ups
but it also has its downs
so I'll start this blog,
Engineering teacher speaks
somewhat like Kermit the frog
now Kermit the frog
lulling everyone to sleep
speaks about something,
nobody understands what
not even somewhat trying
Kermit dismissed us
about ten minutes early
pretty merciful,
now on to math discussion
this might be sort of better
walk to math classroom
it is full of strange people
this is not the same,
I realize I'm quite early
Kermit the frog is to blame

No comments:
Post a Comment