Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Been a While - Test Week - Something to put in my Blog
As expected but rather in-admittedly, college takes a hard turn. Not really intense or complicated work, just tedious, time-consuming, long homework and study sessions. This in a mixture with college life and antics becomes a craziness few can handle. Lets dive into the madness and wish for the best. Test day 1 is tomorrow and time ain't stopping for anybody.
today is a day
that has to be productive
must enhance my brain,
gotta memorize all this
I need an efficient plan
have three tests this week
Computer Science and Calc
both are tomorrow,
then comes Chemistry teasing
study, eat, study, sleep, test
Chem test this Thursday
don't like this subject at all
gotta study more,
study for an hour, break
study for an hour, break
carbon dioxide
dinitrogen tetroxide
perchlorate ion,
hydro sulfuric acid
permanganate ion
Civil Engineers
don't need to know Chemistry
I wish this was math,
my dad studied Chemistry
tell me where those genes have gone
fracture fixation
polyurethane, teflon
reprocessed tissue,
this lady goes on and on
about biomedicine
skin repair template
biopharmaceuticals
polypropylene,
antibody absorption
more biomedical notes
blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah,
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
is all I hear her say now
it is 10AM
gotta get football tickets
when this class is done,
have to plan for the weekend
to survive this painful week
Delaware is cold
this early in October
it rains quite a bit,
Dominican Republic
is nicer nearing winter
wrote more than i thought
turns out Tankas keep me up
this is very nice,
haven't fallen asleep once
teacher thinks I'm taking notes
This is the result of a boring Biomedical Engineering section of a Chemical Engineering section of an Intro to Engineering course. Didn't fall asleep in class, began to study for Chemistry since Calc and Comp Sci are subjects I do enjoy and pay attention in and got my football ticket. Weather still sucks. I'll live I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Almost done with Chem right? Tough topic, but you'll survive! Some enjoy math, some don't, some chemistry some don't, I still don't understand how you would apply so many not interesting subject into your daily professional work!
ReplyDeleteBesides, excel and technology get better every day! :P
But...keep it up!
I just missed this page :)